Who is a ChangeMaker?
A person with a positive and significant environmental, societal or business footprint who is:
- innovative: uses a new model or an old model in a new way to solve problems
- with a cause: works for the benefit of the society, socially or economically oriented
- active: acts for positive development and achieves real results
- solidary: shares the give-get philosophy - shares experience/knowledge/time for club missions, projects or initiatives
- responsible: shows commitment and perseverance